I strive to uphold the following ethical principles in order to promote the well-being of every person I come into contact with:
– I show professionalism in a way that positively reflects on all the programs I implement.
- I ensure a high standard of learning quality for all those who attend my workshops, lectures and programs in general.
- I advertise my educational programs with truthful information, including information about my qualifications and expertise, without making false claims or misleading anyone.
- I am dedicated to the constant development of my own personal and business growth.
- I develop all educational and business activities in accordance with laws and regulations.
- I create professional connections and business collaborations with other professionals.
- I set clear, appropriate and cultural boundaries for all physical contacts with the participants of my coaching workshops
- I conduct workshops with respect for each person's process, I empower everyone on their way to the level they choose for themselves
- I maintain appropriate professional boundaries with the participants of the program
- I keep the experiences of the participants of the program as confidential, except in cases where I have written consent
- I provide adequate additional support after the workshop by phone
Marija Klasisek and the company Lion Media j.d.o.o. they do not promise or guarantee cures, do not diagnose or treat health challenges, and the client is responsible for their own health care.
The client is familiar with all of the above and by coming to training, lectures and workshops, consultations by phone, e-mail, electronic publications and newsletters, confirms understanding and acceptance of the above guidelines and accepts responsibility for his own psycho-physical condition during and after the Lion Media j.d.o.o. process. program.
Statement of responsibility
By participating/reading my coaching service/website/blog/email series, you acknowledge that I am not a licensed psychologist or health professional and that my services are not a substitute for the care of a psychologist or other health care professional.
Coaching should in no way be interpreted or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or medical advice. I will put all my professional efforts, skills and care at all times. However, I cannot guarantee the outcome of the coaching and/or recommendations on my website/blog/email series, and my comments about the outcome are merely an expression of opinion. I cannot make any guarantees other than that I will deliver the coaching services purchased as described.
IN OTHER WORDS…
I am an expert in what I do. I have street cred. Experience. Skills. And qualifications. However, we should probably collectively acknowledge the fact that I am not a licensed psychologist or health professional and that my services do not replace the care of psychologists or other health professionals.
Along with that comes the standard disclaimer saying that I cannot guarantee the outcome of our coaching efforts and/or the recommendations on my website/blog/email, and my comments about the outcome are only an expression of (my very personal) opinion . However, I can guarantee you this: I will do my best to train you and I will do everything in my power to help you.
I want to describe and display my products as accurately as possible. However, I cannot guarantee their use for your particular circumstances and purposes. Do not accept that the product descriptions contained on this website/blog/newsletter are completely accurate, current or error-free. From time to time I may correct errors in prices and descriptions of goods.
Prijavi se na radionicu ili seminar!
Want to work on your writing style? Or are you more interested in working on yourself? Contact me for private coaching or send an inquiry related to the seminars on personal development that I hold every month.